Analyst Adviser - Head Office
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water,sanitation and hygiene sectors.
The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters -NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours notice when a crisis occurs
- Development and implementation of framework for statistics related to response and ROI from donor acquisition activities in all channels.
- Development and implementation of framework for statistics related to loyalty/attribution.
- Extract and analyse all relevant data/statistics from Social Media, NRC webpage and our CRM system and other sources.
- Contribute to the development of our CRM system so the system and the data therein for analytic purposes.
- Analyse customer data and identify critical phases in customer journey throughout donor life time.
- Contribute in the development of activities that will increase loyalty and take-up, and monitor results.
- Develop framework and consistent reporting tools.
- Contribute towards developing NRC fundraising communication.
- Explore, initiate, and develop better systems, processes, methods and tools for best practices.
- Represent NRC in relevant forums.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant higher education
- Solid statistical and analytical skills
- Documented results related to the position's responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Strategic thinking and analytical ability
- Managing resources to optimize results
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Coping with change
- Contract period: Permanent
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions.
- Duty station: Oslo, Norway
- Application procedures and CV registration: Please note that you are required to enter the geographical location for all your previous positions while registering your CV. There is no specific field for this information in our CV form, but you can use the "Company name" field for both company and location.
- Organization: NRC - Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Oslo
- Grade: Advisor
- Emergency Aid
- Closing Date: 2017-02-14