Consultant - Business Architect, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - ICTD
New York City
The Business Architect, working closely with the Senior Project Manager, will lead the requirements documentation, planning, and implementation phase for Information Management systems and applications in particular Digital Archive (TDR) and Archives Management System (AMS). The BA will also support and guide the project team in planning the integration of key ECM Platform technology components.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a formalized means of organizing and storing an organization's documents, and other content, that relate to the organization's processes. The term encompasses strategies, methods, and tools used throughout the lifecycle of the content.
Purpose of the Position:
Under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager – the Business Architect will lead the requirements documentation, planning, and implementation phase for Information Management systems and applications in particular Digital Archive (TDR) and Archives Management System (AMS). Support and guide the project team in planning the integration of key ECM Platform technology components.
Collate information and draft appropriate responses to recommendations to support auditing of procurement activities and ensure conformity with compliance rules.
Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with all relevant suppliers and vendors to enable UNICEF to maximize the value of the service delivered.
1. Draft business and technical requirements for an Archival Management System (AMS).
2. Draft business and technical requirements for a Trusted Digital Repository (TDR).
3. Support implementation of Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform.
4. Manage initial phase of procurement process RFP to pre-qualified suppliers and/or through open bidding advertisement.
5. Work closely with ECM Project team to ensure integration of platform and technology with ECM platform.
6. Work with Senior Project Manager to articulate the technology delivery roadmap.
7. Any further duties pertaining to the scope of the consultancy as required.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies
- Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Information Systems and Technology,
- Three years of progressively responsible experience both national/international, work experience in Information Management, Information technology and Business Alignment.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) required, and a working knowledge of the local and/or Russian language preferred (Working language is English).
Evaluation of Proposals:
The consultant proposal will be assessed by a committee composed of UNICEF staff and will be based on the followings:
- Technical expertise and experience (70%);
- Financial offer (30%).
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: New York City
- Grade: Consultancy
- Development Cooperation
- Closing Date: 2017-02-18