Head Of Department Monitoring and Evaluation
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
playing a key role in planning and designing Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) programs in line with Action Against Hunger's global strategic position as well as overseeing implementation, ensuring quality, coordination and monitoring.
You will be responsible for ensuring integration between Monitoring and Evaluation on the other programs especially with Wash, nutrition and food security as well as liaising with various external partners on M&E issues for Nigeria.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
Plan and sustain the M&E systems to provide quality information while realigning programming to share Action Against Hunger's Nigeria mission strategic position.
Ensure proper and timely implementation of M&E activities.
Document good practice from planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities.
Reinforce the integration of the M&E project between departments In collaboration with Action Against Hunger's strategy and policy.
Ensure coherence and support for logistics and administration issues regarding the M&E department.
Support Proposal development and Reporting.
Represent Action Against Hunger in external coordination meetings.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You’re a Humanitarian professional
- Bachelor / Bac + 4 (or higher) in related International Relations/Affairs, Humanitarian Affairs, International Development, Public Health, Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Demographics or related field.
- You have at least 4 years work experience in a similar role, with minimum 1 year humanitarian experience.
- You can develop & adapt strategic plans & proposals to ensure the mission’s objectives are achieved, integrating innovative approaches to M&E activities.
- You have Proven ability to translate analysis and evaluation into operational planning and strategy.
- Knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative data management techniques including proficient and skillful use of SPSS, STATA, EXCEL, Epi-info software’s.
- You are experienced in providing technical support to teams and programs.
- You are experienced in proposal writing and donor reporting.
- You are experienced in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming.
- You have advanced knowledge of international humanitarian guidelines and standards including those of donors
- You have ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with respect for diversity.
- You have ability to work independently and under pressure in a rapidly changing professional environment.
- You are familiar with Management Information Systems (Databases) and GIS.
- You have experience in multi-sector and participatory assessments and data collection tools.
- You are familiarity with ACF and acceptance of ACF’s principles
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: -
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website
To apply click on link below:-
- Organization: Action Against Hunger
- Location: Abuja (Nigeria)
- Grade: Mid level
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Closing Date: 2017-03-13
P-3, International Professional - Internationally recruited position
Multiple locations (Various)
Batch Recruiment - Internal Auditor, P-4, Office of Internal Audit and Investigations, New York (3 positions)UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
P-4, International Professional - Internationally recruited position
New York City (United States of America)
LICA-11, Local Individual Contractors Agreement
Incheon | kr (Korea (Republic of))