Specialist in Adolescents health communication (consultancy)
Specialist in Adolescents health communication to support UNICEF Moldova in the development of a comprehensive Communication for Behaviour Change (C4BC) Strategy and Implementation Plan to promote Youth Friendly Health Services and positive behaviours among adolescents.
UNICEF Moldova is looking for a Specialist in Adolescents health communication to support in the development of a comprehensive Communication for Behaviour Change (C4BC) Strategy and Implementation Plan to promote Youth Friendly Health Services and positive behaviours among adolescents.
- Development of C4BC Strategy outline and components identification through a desk review of the existing documents/local guidelines/ international best practices on C4BC Strategy;
- Development of the C4BC Strategy with Budget and Implementation Plan required to promote youth friendly health services and develop positive behaviours among adolescents;
- Support provided to 5 YFHS in development and implementation of context specific communication strategies in the area of adolescents' health.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced university degree in communication, public health, social sciences or other relevant studies.
- At least 5 years of experience in conceptualising, designing and/or managing programs in the area of communication for behaviour change/communication for development.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing C4BC strategies and programs focused on adolescents' behaviour and/or promotion of youth friendly health services.
- Experience in developing communication tools/materials related to adolescents' behaviour and promotion of youth friendly health services.
- Familiarity in development and implementation of specific communication strategies in the area of adolescent health.
- Analytical capacity and proven experience in planning and management;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Experience in working with UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset.
- Excellent command of Romanian, Russian and good level of English, both oral and written.
- Availability to work with UNICEF as indicated in the current ToR.
- Flexibility in responding to office needs.
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to attached Terms of reference (ToR)
HOW TO APPLY: Your online application should contain two separate attachments: Financial Bid and Technical Proposal, which you can find bellow. Please secure the Financial Proposal *.pdf document with a password on document view; the password will be requested only from technically qualified candidates.
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 09 March 2017.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all backgrounds and minority groups, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md/ You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
We would appreciate a wider circulation in order to reach a broader range of interested candidates!
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Chişinău
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Closing Date: 2017-03-09