Consultancy - Official Status File (OSF) Review Coordniator - ECM, ICTD, New York
New York City
Under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager, the Official Status File Review Coordinator will support implementation of an Records Initiative related to UNICEF Official Status Files, review correctness of the folders and determine the quality of the documents.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development. The world's largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a formalized means of organizing and storing an organization's documents, and other content, that relate to the organization's processes. The term encompasses strategies, methods, and tool used throughout the lifecycle of the content.
Under the guidance of the Senior Project Manager, the Official Status File Review Coordinator will support implementation of an records initiative related to UNICEF Official Status Files, review correctness of the folders and determine the quality of the documents.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate review initiative and work closely with review team.
- Conduct review of the assigned OSF files according to methodology provided by the ECM Team.
- Review misplaced document, documents located in incorrect sections and completeness of the Folders
- Log all files in the database provided by the ECM team.
Techinical Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or BA degree in office management, documentation management and similar
- Minimum 1 year experience as the documentation clerk, administrative assistant or similar position. Experience in UN System is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience with document and records management systems in SharePoint or similar.
- Attention to details and good time management.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel with basic formulas in particular
- Fluency in English is required and fluency in another UN language is desirable.
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis methodology (weighted scoring method), where the award of the contract will be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
• Responsive/compliant/acceptable; and
• Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of technical skills and financial proposal specific to the solicitation.
Technical Criteria weight: [70%]
Financial Criteria weight: [30%]
Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate (in US$) to undertake the terms of reference above (including travel and daily subsistence allowance, if applicable). Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization.
Due to large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: New York City
- Grade: Consultancy
- Closing Date: 2017-04-01