Business Process Associate
Seoul (Korea (Republic of))
Business Process Associate
The position shall design, develop and improve GGGI internal processes and methodologies which link programmatic and non-programmatic operational needs to GGGI core technologies and systems.
Based in Seoul, The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as "green growth", which targets key aspects of economic performance such a poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. GGGI works with countries around the world, building their capacity and working collaboratively on green growth policies that can impact the lives of millions. The organization partners with countries, multilateral institutions, government bodies, and private sector to help build economies that grow strongly and are more efficient and sustainable in the use of natural resources, less carbon intensive, and more resilient to climate change.
GGGI supports stakeholders through complementary and integrated work streams – Green Growth Planning & Implementation and Knowledge Solutions – that deliver comprehensive products designed to assist in developing, financing, and mainstreaming green growth in national economic development plans.
The position key responsibility is to:
- Manage process improvements both in programmatic and non-programmatic areas in GGGI operations by supporting Process Owners and/or Key Managers in implementing appropriate business process standards & best practices and utilizing fully GGGI core technologies and systems capabilities.
- Act as a "liaison" between Business/Operational Units and Technology Teams by opening and maintaining lines of communication to monitor and improve satisfaction with ICT services; This provides a single point of contact for Business Units into Technology Teams and acts as a conduit of both groups.
- Act as a "First Point of Contact" for GGGI key operational processes managed by ICT (Information & Communication Technology) systems:
- Review, resolve and/or escalate End User Process Support issues accordingly
- Prepare and execute End User Communication Plan in consultation with the respective Process Owner and/or Technology Team.
- Plan and coordinate End User Training Sessions including the preparation of training materials in consultation with the respective Process Owner, Technology Team and/or HR Training Team.
- Draft and update "How-to" Instruction Guides and FAQs with respective the Process Owner, Technology Team and/or HR Training Team.
- Engage with Head of Technology Services Unit (TSU) in the project coordination and maintain a common approach in the design and delivery of solutions including key priorities.
- Coordinate with GGGI Business Process Improvement group and track action items to closure.
- Consult with Process Owners, Functional End Users, Technical Experts and/or Technology Teams in defining and delivery of solutions for the identified problems or issues.
- Work with other Technical Resources to analyse, design, implement, test, deploy and document system configuration to implement and maintain an operational system.
- Advise end users on recommended remedial approach on issues of GGGI key operational processes managed by ICT (Information & Communication Technology) systems and tools.
- Facilitates Business Process Modelling sessions and research efforts; Analyse key business processes to improve efficiencies and reduce the expenditure
- Identify new approaches and solutions to operational issues identified through analysis of processes; Plans, performs, and implements process improvement initiatives such as Lean Six Sigma.
- Conducts interviews and performs analysis in order to create Business Cases for projects including preparation of Cost & Benefit Analysis.
- Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests. Reviews requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Participates in Business Process Improvement group efforts to collect and analyse metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group.
- Participates in root cause analysis in order to recommend process enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for both the Operational Units and Technology Teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Measures performance against process requirements; Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on using re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and quality.
- Write and maintain contents of business processes, procedures and/or guidelines including process flow diagrams, templates, forms and/or checklist.
- Work as the Custodian of GGGI Operational Manual (collection of policies, processes and procedures).
- Administer and manage the content of GGGI Process Asset Library (PAL) SharePoint site.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or other related specialization preferably with Master Degree or above
- Minimum of 3 years related professional experience in a similar role in a Multinational Company or preferably an International Organization.
- Strong experience analysing business processes within a service-based organization. Must have a demonstrated business process and productivity improvement experience
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills; Strong proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
- Strong problem solving skills and technical skills in completing business case including cost & benefit analysis.
- Strong experience in Lean Six Sigma including process data measurement and reporting.
- Strong familiarity with standard application development methodologies and tools.
- Experience in using UNIT4 Business World (formerly Agresso) software or other similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is an advantage.
- Experience in using a Document Management System (DMS), Content Management System (CMS) and/or Client Relationship Management (CRM) is an advantage.
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex systems and business processes; and learn quickly. Exposure in the management and implementation of complex projects is an advantage
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs. Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and communicate effectively. Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to use a wide variety of tools including Microsoft Office365 Suites; Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project are assets.
- Organization: Global Green Growth Institute
- Location: Seoul (Korea (Republic of))
- Grade: Junior - Internationally recruited position - Junior level
- Accounting (Audit, Controlling)
- Administrative support
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2017-06-01
Paris | Port-au-Prince (France)
P-1, International Professional - Internationally recruited position
The Hague (Netherlands)
Junior - Internationally recruited position
London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)