Administrative Officer, NOB-FT (Only for Afghan Nationals)
Under the supervision of the Administrative Specialist, assists in the management of TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION Services in the Afghanistan Country Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews all travel requests for budgetary provisions, undertakes travel arrangements (i.e. tickets, visas, hotels, DSA).
- Issues travel authorizations confirming accuracy of information for signature of supervisor.
- Supervises transport services, by ensuring schedule for use of vehicles, reviews reports on use of petrol, mileage, driver overtime records, and maintenance services.
- Briefs staff on all policies and procedures covering official travel. Works in close cooperation with the travel services provider(Travel Agency)
- Keeps the supervisor abreast of potential problem areas, and identifies and recommends solutions. Prepares reports and correspondence on administrative matters.
- Briefs and assists arriving and departing staff on basis travel procedures and requirments, i.e. shipment and insurance of personal effects, liability claims
Education: University degree in Business Administration or related field.
Experience: Three to five years of practical professional work experience in the field of general office administration, especially in the areas of transport management,travel,customs and protocol arrangements. Experience in an international organization is desirable.
Language: Fluency in English and local language of the duty station (Dari and / or Pashto).
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Kabul
- Grade: NO-2
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2017-03-14