Vacancies for Assisting Communities in Creating Environmental and Nutritional Development (ACCEND) Project in Sri Lanka
Project: Assisting Communities in Creating Environmental and Nutritional Development (ACCEND) project will be jointly implemented by ADRA and OXFAM in Central and Uva provinces of Sri Lanka. The project intends to improve the access to water, sanitation, health and nutrition among the most vulnerable communities by working closely with government counterparts and civil society organizations. Access to water, sanitation, health and nutrition will be the key focus of the project while, gender, disaster risk reduction, governance and innovation will be the cross cutting themes.
Oxfam is now looking for experienced and qualified development professionals for the following positions.
Contract : Fixed Term
Contract Duration : 01 Year will possible extension based on performance
- Ref No OX001 - Project Finance Coordinator - 01 position
- Ref No OX002 - WASH Coordinator Software - 01 position
- Ref No OX003 - Gender Coordinator - 01 position
- Ref No OX004 - Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator - 01 position
- Ref No OX005 - Project Manager - 01 position
- Ref No OX006- Admin & Finance Assistant - 01 position
- Ref No OX007 - Logistics Assistant - 01 position
- Ref No OX008 - Project Officer – 02 positions
- Ref No OX009 - Driver- 01 position
- Ref No OX010 - Project Officer - 01 position
Location: Nuwara Eliya
- Ref NoOX011 - Project Officer – 02 positions
The position descriptions can be obtained by logging on to : https://oxfam.box.com/v/ACCEND
Send your CV with a cover letter addressing the relevant selection criteria, references, and contact telephone numbers to email@example.com
Please include the reference number in the subject line of the e-mail.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 19 March 2017
To be eligible for the positions, you must have the legal right to work in Sri Lanka.
We thank all applicants, but only those shortlisted will be notified.
OXFAM is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. We promote diversity and practice equity.
- Organization: Oxfam International
- Location: Colombo
- Grade: Mid level
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Public Administration - Restructuring
- Closing Date: 2017-03-19