SharePoint Technical Analyst
SharePoint Technical Analyst
The position provides functional and technical expertise in the development, enhancement and maintenance of GGGI Intranet and other Information Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint Online.
Based in Seoul, The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is an intergovernmental organization founded to support and promote a model of economic growth known as "green growth", which targets key aspects of economic performance such a poverty reduction, job creation, social inclusion, and environmental sustainability. GGGI works with countries around the world, building their capacity and working collaboratively on green growth policies that can impact the lives of millions. The organization partners with countries, multilateral institutions, government bodies, and private sector to help build economies that grow strongly and are more efficient and sustainable in the use of natural resources, less carbon intensive, and more resilient to climate change.
GGGI supports stakeholders through complementary and integrated work streams – Green Growth Planning & Implementation and Knowledge Solutions – that deliver comprehensive products designed to assist in developing, financing, and mainstreaming green growth in national economic development plans.
The position administers GGGI Office 365 SharePoint and implement the development, enhancement and maintenance of SharePoint based systems especially GGGI Intranet serving as the entry channel to integrate all GGGI’s core information systems; and conduct operational problem analysis, issue tracking & resolution. The position serves as a functional and technical "focal point" for SharePoint based systems and related services.
- Engage with ICT Lead in the project coordination and maintain a common approach in the design and delivery of solutions including key priorities.
- Coordinate with Content Owners to keep GGGI Intranet information up-to-date.
- Collaborate with Functional End Users, Technical Experts and/or Technology Teams in defining and delivery of solutions for the identified problems or issues.
- Consult with other Technical Resources to analyse, design, implement, test, deploy and document system configuration to implement and maintain an operational system.
- Advise end users on recommended remedial approach on access and maintenance issues of MS SharePoint based systems.
The following is the standard methodology for all project deliveries and operational services under Technology Services Unit (TSU) and all team members are required to follow this delivery model. The application and complexity will vary based on the project/deliverable:
- Develop proof of concept and/or prototype of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
- Implement standard Software Development Life Cycle and best practices in the development and enhancement of GGGI Intranet and other Information Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Prepare effort and schedule estimates of deliverable
- Conduct business requirement analysis and document end user requirements
- Conduct and coordinate the analysis of solutions that meets user requirements
- Design and develop SharePoint functionalities, such as workflows, web parts and etc. to support and improve GGGI business needs and processes
- Design and develop SharePoint pages for data visualisation and custom reports
- Conduct appropriate level of testing
- Conduct deployment to live environment including data migration
- Implement standard IT Service Management (ITSM) in the day-to-day maintenance, operations and improvements of GGGI Intranet and other Information Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint Online including SharePoint related services.
- Manage access permissions and monitor site utilization and traffic usage.
- Identify opportunities to integrate data and resources between Office 365 and other GGGI core information systems – such as ERP and public-facing websites.
- Lead efforts to create and maintain a sound site navigation and coordinate the visual design and theme for the intranet.
- Conduct impact analysis of change including effort estimates before implementation
- Develop and maintain instructional manuals to document configuration of GGGI Intranet and other Information Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Develop and maintain technical reporting tools need to support the business unit’s information requirements
- Provide end user technical guidance and conduct end user training including preparation of training materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ICT or other related specialization preferably with Master Degree or above
- Minimum of 4 years related professional experience in a similar role in a Multinational Company or preferably an International Organization.
- Proven experience in administration of and development of SharePoint
- Experience in design, development and implementation of SharePoint based intranet website
- Knowledge of business intelligence and reporting tools preferred;
- Must have a demonstrated business process and productivity improvement experience; ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Exposure in the management and implementation of complex projects is an advantage
- Highly motivated individual able to grasp complex systems and business processes; and learn quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and some technical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Organization: Global Green Growth Institute
- Location: Seoul
- Grade: Junior
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Closing Date: 2017-03-21