Corporate Alliances Officer, NO-2, Beijing, China (Chinese Nationals Only)
We are looking for a dynamic sales or marketing professional to join our team to create value for both UNICEF and our corporate partners.
Are you passionate about children's causes? UNICEF China works with corporate partners to support UNICEF's programmes for children. We are now looking for a dynamic sales or marketing professional to join our team to create value for both UNICEF and our corporate partners.
How can you make a difference?
- Lead the retention team to strengthen existing corporate partnerships, grow value, renew, and fulfil agreed obligations such as co-ordinating promotional activities including marketing events, press releases, media and social media content
- Identify assets and influences of corporate partners to create strategic engagement opportunities that would further support the company's and UNICEF's mission to improve the lives of children
- Work with UNICEF programme teams to plan and coordinate field visits with corporate partners
- Active participation in team discussions for acquiring new strategic partnerships.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- University Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, or other related field
- At least two to five years of professional working experience in sales, cause related marketing or account management
- Experience from large international private sector organizations is an asset
- Familiarity with the UN or international development organizations is an asset
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
For every Child, you demonstrate…
- Respect for and adherence to UNICEF's core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills and capacity to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
- Good judgment to balance corporate partners' business objectives with UNICEF's child rights agenda
If you recognize yourself from the above and wish to make a difference for every child, please send a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online through www.unicef.org/employ (requisition 503644). The deadline for receipt of applications is 9 April 2017.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Beijing
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- External Relations
- Closing Date: 2017-04-09