SENIOR MANAGER, CRM SOLUTIONS & DATA INTEGRITY
The Senior Manager, CRM Solutions & Data Integrity is a member of the Business Operations SMT, in the Fundraising and Marketing department, and leads end-to-end constituent management in support of CARE USA’s Fundraising and Marketing goals to drive revenue and increase supporter loyalty. This position reports to the AVP, Business Operation in Fundraising and Marketing.
The Senior Manager, CRM Solutions & Data Integrity is responsible for all aspects of constituent systems strategy; data governance and integrity; compliance; and, end user adoption and training S/he will serve as a lead point of contact for the Fundraising & Marketing department for conversion from Blackbaud Donor Direct to salesforce.com. She/he will work closely with business units to understand CRM needs and lead the effort to meet those needs. She/he will work in collaboration with IT to ensure overall alignment with CARE's enterprise technology and CRM strategy.
- Fundraising & Marketing CRM Lead - Develop a roadmap for CRM Fundraising & Marketing solution in the areas of implementation, management, innovation, configuration, integration, reliability, and automation. Responsible for overall success of Fundraising & Marketing CRM initiatives from kick-off through launch/ go-live and end user adoption.
- Data Integrity & Compliance - Establish end to end data integrity and compliance strategy. Develop and document constituent management business rules and processes. Monitor and influence compliance and implement quality control mechanisms to minimize data issues, improve data quality and enhance business analytics.
- Project Management - Responsible for project management of CRM initiatives including work plan, assignment of roles/ responsibilities and status reporting. Keep leadership and business units apprised of progress, issues, and risks. Ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
CRM Training & End User Adoption - Develop comprehensive constituent management training and education strategy for end users at all levels. Design and deliver online training. Travel to regional offices to deliver instructor-led training. Provide consultation with business units to identify and address ongoing education needs to optimize efficiencies and maximize end-user CRM adoption. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Project Management, Business Analysis required;
Master's degree or professional certifications related to Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Enterprise Architecture desired;
7 years’ experience with relational database management;
3 years’ experience as a business analyst in large enterprise-class database driven business area;
3 years’ experience managing full life-cycle, data integration/system integration implementations, from business case to realization of business benefits;
Non-profit specific experience desired;
PMI certification a plus;
MS suite, MS Project, SQL, Crystal Enterprise, basic web database skills, database report query capability.
TO APPLY: Please click on the job link below submit your cover letter and resume.
- Organization: CARE - USA
- Location: Washington D.C
- Grade: Mid/Senior - Internationally recruited position - Mid/Senior level
- Operations and Administrations
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Operations and Administrations
- Closing Date: 2017-05-06