Washington D.C. (United States of America)
In close collaboration with the regional health management team (RHMT), Council heath Management Team (CHMT) and hospital management teams, the volunteer will design and lead coaching and mentoring of midwives and assistant medical officers working in rproductive and child health clinics on use of the portable ultrasound (Vscan). The volunteer will be responsible for on the job training, coaching and mentoring of the midwives in 7 district hospitals in Lindi and Mtwara region. The role requires:
- Qualified medical professional, specialized in radiology.
- At least 3 years experience in the field.
- Facilitation and training skills
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=cHdhbWJ1YS4zMDcwMi4zODMwQHZzby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
- Organization: VSO - Volunteer Service Overseas
- Location: Washington D.C. (United States of America)
- Grade: Mid level
- Public Health and Health Service
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2017-04-28