Admin and HR Officer (National Staff Only)
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about HR and Administration, that can fit the position of Admin HR Officer in Akkar
Who are we?
DRC has been operating in the Middle East and North Africa for over a decade, running a combination of livelihood, protection, advocacy and relief projects. DRC has six project offices throughout Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Tunisia/Libya, Turkey, and both a country and regional office in Jordan.
DRC Lebanon has been assisting the Syrian displaced, fleeing Syria into northern Lebanon, since May 2011. This assistance has come through the provision of food and non-food items, various outreach activities (registration, follow-up and awareness sessions) rehabilitation of collective shelters and the implementation of quick impact projects.
For further information about DRC, please refer to our website: www.drc.ngo
About the job
Under the supervision of Area Admin HR Manager, the Admin HR Officer is responsible for all Human Resources and General Administration’s daily tasks of theAkkar Office
Duties and Responsibilities
• Identifying Admin weakness/non-compliance related to DRC policies andguidelines and report them to the Area Administration and HR Manager (AHRM)
• Ensuring management and tracking of premises (bills, renewals, etc..)
• Supervising the cleaner and ensuring hygiene of offices is maintained
• Responsible of the recruitment of National staff in DRC Akkar, in coordination with other departments and HR Beirut: advertisement of positions, screening of CV’s, reference checks, sends offers, and all related recruitment tasks
• Responsible of staff onboarding and Exit (Entry/Exit form, HR brief, Orientation, ID Cards, email addresses, laptop provision, etc…)
• Coordinating the registration of all employees with NSSF in coordination with Beirut HR
• Ensuring that contracts are being drafted to employees, volunteers, and consultants in a timely manner
• Managing the completion of the payroll
• Carrying out any other duties relevant to the nature of the job as requested by the Area Admin HR Manager
To be successful in this role you must have:
• Bachelor degree in management, HR or related field
• Arabic (Mother tongue)
• English (Fluent)
In this position, you are expected to demonstrate DRC’ five core competencies:
Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with our vision and values.
Moreover we also expect the following:
• 1 to 3 years of experience in Admin HR field,
• Knowledge and understanding of the labor law
• Previous experience in staff supervision
• Previous experience with NGOs
DRC will offer the successful applicant a contract till the end of December 2017, renewable dependent on both funding and performance. You must be available to start work from the first of May 2017 and be willing and able to work in Akkar.
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment, this position will be placed at level C1, equivalent to 1,650$ per month.
Interested? Then apply for this position by clicking on the apply button or go to www.drc.ngo under current vacancies.
All applicantsmustsend a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages). Both must being the same language as this vacancy note.CV only applications will not be considered.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact email@example.com
Applications close the 2nd of May 2017. The interviews are expected to take place within one week after the deadline.
Need further information?
For more details on this position please contact Dolene Khairallah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications sent directly to Dolene Khairallah will not be considered.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website www.drc.ngo
- Organization: DRC - Danish Refugee Council
- Location: Qobayat
- Grade: Mid/Senior
- Human Resources
- Management, Administration and Finance
- Closing Date: 2017-05-02