Deputy Nutrition Coordinator
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
providing technical support nutrition team members; in designing, monitoring, and reporting program activities; and in representing Action Against Hunger's Nutrition department during working group meetings.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- In collaboration with EMG Coordinator, Nutrition Coordinator, SET team and Nutrition PMs to plan and implement SMART survey in South Sudan.
- To liaise with Nutrition Cluster, RRM and partners for the identification of priority criteria for MET deployment, approval and dissemination among partners
- To support the Nutrition Coordinator in providing technical support and guidance to nutrition programme, in particular MET, and capacity building.
- To Participate in Nut Cluster meetings, RRM meeting, INWG meetings and other technical meetings when required
- To ensure positive and effective general coordination, and internal/external communication.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
- You have Masters degree in public health, nutrition or related field.
- You have Specific technical training in SMART survey planning, implementation and reporting.
- You have at least 2 years experience in implementation of SMART surveys.
- You have at least 2 years experience in nutrition program management in emergency set‐up including budget management; activity planning; project implementation; proposal writing, reporting and training provision.
- You have significant experience in working with governments, cluster, and demonstrating capacity towards achievements through national institutions expected.
- You have strong understanding of nutrition information system, monitoring and evaluation.
- You have excellent in influencing and negotiation skills.
- You easily integrate with remote areas living conditions.
- You have strong communication and advocacy skills to liaise with authorities and partner.
- You have experience in multi sectoral approach programming.
- You have work experience in South Sudan
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: -
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website.
To apply click on link below:
- Organization: Action Against Hunger
- Location: Sudan
- Grade: Junior
- Health service
- Closing Date: 2017-05-21