Field Officer – Western Aleppo
Impactpool has been asked by a client to support their recruitment efforts. Our client is a well-established and credible International Development Organization having several hundred staff around the world. The client supports people all over the world to make a positive difference.
This International Development Organization works in several different thematic areas and regions to improve health, education and empower people and local communities to build effective, stable and sustainable institutions promoting peace and economic growth.
Field Officer – Western Aleppo
ريف حلب الغربي - منسق ميداني
(Syrian nationals only)
REPORTS TO: Field Manager (FM)
COORDINATES WITH: Area Managers (AM)
Under the supervision of the Field Manager, and in coordination with the Program Teams, the Field Officer position is responsible for coordinating activities with Area Managers and the Field Manager by attending meetings with other program partners (as directed by the FM), visiting project implementation sites in Syria to ensure adequate implementation of activities and better understanding of program impacts, providing information for developing new program activities in collaboration with Area Managers, assisting in launching program activities, and providing overall assistance to help guide the program in the desired direction. In addition to these core tasks, the Field Officer may be requested to conduct other program related activities, support the work of Field Monitors, respond to ad hoc program requirements and if necessary, organize skills building seminars. The position is based in Western Aleppo, Syria; with frequent travel within Syria.
- Provide instructions, guidance and information to partners along with program team about requirements for project concept and application development;
- Conduct periodical meetings with partner program team to develop relationships, share and obtain information relevant for the program;
- Conduct site visits to project sites in within western Aleppo for program purposes;
- Meet with program team and organization heads to inquire about equipment suitability, trouble shoot technical problems and confirm equipment locations, end users and use is in conformity with the terms of the grant agreement;
- Meet with program team to help in organization of needs assessments and performance assessments;
- Assist in preparations of workshops and trainings inside Syria;
- Attend workshops, trainings and events organized and prepare workshop
- Provide monthly report with observations about program impacts, potential new program areas, and program challenges;
- Conduct regular meetings within assigned province to assist in grant development and implementation;
- In case of in-kind grants and support provided to program partners, ensure proper documentation is in place and signed by authorized and vetted recipient of in-kind grant;
- Conduct other activities, as directed by the FM;
Managing and allocating program resources appropriately:
- Strictly apply all project required expense documentation and reporting for time in Syria, including developing draft travel and work plans prior to each deployment to Syria;
- Support the Field Manager, Area Managers and program team in monitoring and reporting partner program budgets and expenditures, as relevant to assigned grants;
- Support Field Manager, Area Managers and program team to monitor and advise partners on the development and submission of all administrative and financial documents;
- Submit regular time sheets and travel expense reports for program related costs to ensure timely reporting of program operational expenses.
Required skills and qualifications
- Previous experience working with civil society organizations or other community centered work
- Demonstrable experience working independently and taking initiative
- Excellent inter personal and communications skills, including speaking, writing and analysis skills
- Native written and spoken Arabic; knowledge of English language desirable
- Able and willing to travel throughout Aleppo Governorates; travel to other governorates will occur as conditions allow.
- Experience in coordinating logistics for training and other events and basic financial reporting highly desirable.
- Excellent English; Kurdish and Turkish language a plus.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
:ارسال السيرة الذاتية كاملة مع cover letter إلى العنوان التالي
.يرجى كتابة اسم المنصب الوظيفي الذي يتم التقديم عليه في عنوان موضوع الرسالة email@example.com