Human Resource Officer
Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) invites all qualified candidates to apply for the following position. SCA actively promotes and encourages Women and People with Disabilities to apply
Application due: 22/May/2017
Title of Position: Human Resource Officer
Job Number: HRM/NERMO 07-17
Duty Station: Kunduz Province
Number of Positions: One (Male/Female)
Status: The position is Project Based
Salary and benefits according to internal SCA rules
Non-monetary Benefits for Females:
Transportation close to residence and work, child nursery at workplace, safe travel facilities and companion to field trips, female association membership, trainings and capacity building
Scope of work:
The Human Resource Officer is responsible for all the HR functions of the Kunduz Liaison Office; including but not limited to staff attendance, staff leave, maintaining staff database, recruitment procedures, and job announcements. S/he is to ensure that the recruitment process; announcing, short listing, interviewing, and selecting are according to HR rules and the Staff Employment Guideline (SEG). S/he is tasked to keep all Liaison Office staff personnel records and to ensure the confidentiality of these important documents, staff contracts, Job disruption, personal files, maintenance of up to date staff leave record, Staff database, follow up staff appraisal, staff introductions and the working environment are conducive with emphasis on team work and good staff relation
The Kunduz Liaison Office Human Resource Officer will report to the Regional Human Resource Senior Officer.
- Coordinate and supervise all recruitment processes
- To ensure timely job announcement for the vacant positions
- To keep the record of personnel files and up to date personnel data base
- Compile all new employees’ pre-recruitment and post-recruitment documents.
- To ensure that induction for all new staff is arranged and monitored
- Drafting and updating of staff contracts.
- Managing annual leave records for SCA staff and insure that absence (including sick leave) is recorded and proactively managed.
- Conduct induction for new female staff and ensure they are familiar with the organization through office tour and introduction to relevant departments.
- Any other job related duties assigned by Logistic Officer.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University Degree in Social and/or Managerial sciences are required
- 2 years of HR experience is required.
- A very good command on English Language is must, and fluent Dari and Pashtu, written and spoken
- Computer skill at operator level, especially with MS Office packages
- Ability to take initiatives, and pursue work proactively without being intensively supervised
- Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
- Honest, active and well mannered
- Being an Afghan citizen
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application / CV to email@example.com
- Subject line must be (Human Resource Officer, HRM/NERMO 07-17). Otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the SCA HRM Unit in either Kabul, Ghazni, Kunduz, Wardak, Taloqan, Mazar-e-Sharif, Laghman or Jalalabad;
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Job number:HRM/NERMO 07-17
Duty station:Kunduz Province
Application deadline:22 May 2017
- Organization: SCA - Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Location: Kunduz
- Grade: Junior
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2017-05-22