Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) invites all qualified candidates to apply for the following position. SCA actively promotes and encourages Women and People with Disabilities to apply
Application due: 29/May/2017
Title of Position: INTERNSHIP
Job Number: HRM/CRMO 16-17
Duty Station: CRMO (Maidan Wardak)
Number of Positions: One (Male/Female)
Contract Type: The position is Project Field
Salary and benefits according to internal SCA rules
Non-monetary Benefits for Females:
Transportation close to residence and work, child nursery at workplace, safe travel facilities and companion to field trips, female association membership, trainings and capacity building
- To assist the site engineer in supervise and monitor the daily activities of construction projects in sites.
- To watch over fulfilment of tasks given to skilled and unskilled labors to expedite construction works.
- To assist site engineer to keep track of the incidence of work day to day and to plan for the task to be completed on time.
- To assist site engineer to prepare a list and make sure provision of all construction materials.
- To assist site engineer to insure quality control of work and choose the suitable construction materials in the field in line to SCA policies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduated from engineering faculty, BSc in civil engineering.
- Fluency in Dari and Pashtu, written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Honest, active and well mannered.
- To be familiar with the cultural, socio-economic and political environment of site is an advantage.
- Be able to visit the project site regularly on daily basis.
- Being an Afghan citizen.
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application / CV to email@example.com
- Subject line must be (INTERNSHIP, HRM/CRMO 26-17), otherwise your application will not be considered.
- Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the SCA HRM Unit in either Kabul, Ghazni, Kunduz, Wardak, Taloqan, Mazar-e-Sharif, Laghman or Jalalabad;
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
Job number:HRM/CRMO 16-17
Duty station:Wardak Province
Application deadline:29 May 2017
- Organization: SCA - Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Location: Wardak
- Grade: Junior
- Closing Date: 2017-05-29