NIGERIA - Human Ressources Coordinator (M/F) - Maiduguri
Maiduguri | Abuja
Detailed Position’s description : http://candidatures.alima.ong/Position/33
The HR Coordinator defines, adapts, plans and supervises the implementation of human resources policies in the Mission, ensuring they are in line with the context, the ALIMA HR vision and values.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing support to all the HR staff (HR Managers, HR Supervisors, Field Administrator), to Coordinators, Activity Managers, Supervisors, and leading the overall HR functions including staff recruitment, contracts management, skills development, performance management and orientation. The HR Coordinator reports directly to the Head of Mission and collaborates with all departments on human resources matters. VilleNIGERIA - MAIDUGURIExpériences / Formation du candidat
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Essential, Degree/diploma in HR Management / Administration / Business Administration / Law or related field.
Minimum of 4 years of demonstrable relevant Human Resources experience.
Working experience at management positions is essential.
Working experience with International medical NGO, an asset.
Essential, computer literacy (word, excel, internet). The knowledge of Homere (HR management software) is high appreciated.
Strong interpersonal skills, team work.
Strong communication skills
Negotiation skills. Langues parlées
Fluency in English.
Speaking French is an asset.FonctionsCoordination, Gestion de projet, Ressources HumainesActivitésRessources Humaines, SantéPaysAfrique, NigeriaContratCDDDurée du contrat
Contract term: contract under French law, 6 months’ renewable.Salaire / Indemnité
Salary : Depending on experience + per diem
ALIMA pays for:
- travel costs between the expatriate’s country of origin and the mission location
- accommodation costs
- medical cover from the first day of the contract to a month after the date of departure from the mission country for the employee
- evacuation of the employee
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the reference “HR Coordinator - Nigeria” in the subject line as well as an answer to those 3 questions (which is mandatory for the applying to be considered) :
- What do you think are the challenge of Human Resources Coordination in a medical emergency context as Nigeria ?
- How would you describe the attitude required to perform well in this role?
- What do you know about Alima and why do you want to be part of it ?
- Organization: ALIMA
- Location: Maiduguri | Abuja
- Grade: Junior
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2017-06-30