Grants and Reporting Manager
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
leading the development of donor reports in line with the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- To support the Grants & Compliance Co in the development of high quality funding proposals in line with the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission, international strategies as well as donor requirements.
- To Identify and communicate to program/technical, field and M&E staff gaps in reporting/data collection.
- To support internal coordination and communication within the Action Against Hunger Nigeria mission.
- To assist communications and visibility activities of Action Against Hunger Nigeria.
- To Ensure comprehensive grant files are maintained up to date and are available for use in both hard and soft copy (proposals, contracts, amendments, reports etc.)
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
- You have University degree in relevant field (Fundraising, Public Relations, Communications, Development, Humanitarian Aid, International Relations); Masters degree preferred.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in relief or development programs.
- You have previous successful experience developing projects and writing proposals and/or reports for public and/or private donors.
- You are Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage competing urgent requests and priorities.
- You are experienced in proposal writing and donor reporting.
- You have experience in project cycle management
- You have the ability to work in a multicultural context and be a team player.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to: -
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
For an all-inclusive list of benefits check the Action Against Hunger Website
To apply click on the link below;
- Organization: Action Against Hunger
- Location: Abuja
- Grade: Mid level
- Closing Date: 2017-06-23