Programme Specialist, Monitoring &Evaluation, Equatorial Guinea, P3)
The M&E Specialist works closely with the UNFPA country office and the Ministry of Health and Social Welfare to provide technical support in the planning and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities of the Noble Energy-funded project in accordance with the principles of results-based management. S/He imparts capacity development in support of the implementation of monitoring and evaluation principles and practices to ensure relevance, efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability of project impact at country level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced university degree in any of the following: public health, medicine, social sciences, demography, gender, economics, international relations, international development, public administration; management or other field directly related to monitoring and evaluation;
Knowledge & Experience:
- Five years of relevant and increasingly responsible experience in evaluation of development, health and/or social programmes;
- Recognized expertise in monitoring and evaluation;
- Track record in managing evaluations and proven ability to produce demonstrable results;
- Experience in project design, management, and monitoring;
- Familiarity with UN development programmes and working procedures, especially UNFPA policies and programming procedures, an asset;
- Experience working with the private sector on Corporate Social Responsibility projects;
- Field experience is a strong asset.
- Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills in Spanish and English required;
- Working knowledge of French desirable.
- Organization: UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- Location: Lilongwe
- Grade: P-3, International Professional
- Development Cooperation
- Closing Date: 2017-07-21