Cash for Work Grant Assistant - Yemeni Nationals)
Cash for Work Grant Assistant
Programme: DRC-Food Security & Livelihood
DRC plans to respond to acute food and livelihood and, WASH needs of the population, affected by the confluence of famine, on-going conflict, and chronic poverty and, we know food security and WASH together contribute to tackling ‘acute and chronic malnutrition in the population particularly in children and women who are vulnerable to changes in food intake – livelihoods address households’ access and availability aspects of food while WASH ensures biological use, safety and hygiene aspects of food, environment and human health.
According to above situation and one of three interventions that DRC will act, is 1,600 IDPs and vulnerable host families, lacking assets and resources but having able-bodied members, would being targeted for this assistance.
Scope of work:
In the light of the above context, the duties of the CFW Grant Assistant (CFWGA) include the following although not limited. During his/her contract with DRC, the CFWGA works under the direct supervision of (and reports to) the Finance Officer in Sa’dah and FSL Programme Manager (FSLPM).
- Work closely with FSL finance Officer in Sa’dah on all matters related to implementing, monitoring and evaluation of the Cash For Work(CFW) interventions.
- Prepare, print and photocopy the form of daily attendance statements according to the instructions of the financie officer and in consultation with the cash-for-work engineer
- Preparing, photocopying and sending the communal labor contracts to the field according to the guidelines and finance officer instructions.
- Preparing, and sending forms of financial requests and payments in English and Arabic, including all required data from financial department.
- Receiving all the documents in previous points above and all photographs of all personal IDs of workers and matching with documents, auditing and amendment of errors
- Submit all these documents to the finance officer to send them to financial department in Sana'a to transfer the cash through the exchanger office to the centers of the districts and follow-up transaction to emphasis that workers received their money, after that reporting to finance officer.
- Carry out any other tasks related to this project as and when assigned by FSL PM or FSL finance officer.
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in the sectors below + 1 to 3 years of work experience in the sector: finance, Admin and CFW.
Experience in community based management institutions (MC) - mobilization, community mechanisms
Proficiency in writing and communication skills in Arabic and English;
Computer skills, especially MS Office, emails and internet.
- Organization: DRC - Danish Refugee Council
- Location: Sa'ada
- Grade: Administrative Services and Support - Generally no need for Higher Education - Administrative support
- Administrative support
- Administrative support
- Cash-Based Interventions
- Closing Date: 2017-07-24