Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) invites all qualified candidates to apply for the following position. SCA actively promotes and encourages Women and People with Disabilities to apply
Title of Position:
CHNE Samangan ( Aybak )
Number of Positions:
Salary and Benefits are according to Internal SCA salary scale
Non-monetary Benefits for Females:
Transportation close to residence and work, child nursery at workplace, safe travel facilities and companion to field trips, female association membership, trainings and capacity building
The Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (SCA) has been working in Afghanistan since 1982, presently managing development Programmes concerning Health, Education, Rural Livelihoods and Community Governance, with a total annual budget of roughly USD 40 million. The total number of staff is around 5,500. During the last 10 years SCA has undertaken a change process moving from a primarily humanitarian service delivery approach towards more of a developmental role, putting increasing emphasis on capacity development, rights-based programming and outcome orientation. The mission of SCA is to empower individuals, communities and local organizations, primarily in rural areas and with particular focus on women, girls, boys and vulnerable groups such as people with disabilities, so that they may participate fully in society and influence their own development. SCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment based on their skills, abilities and experience without regard to age (18-65 years), ethnicity, religion, marital status, gender, or physical disability.
Scope of work:
The child nursery teacher is together with her colleague responsible for overall smooth running of the child care center in terms of center environment cleanliness, availability of toys and teaching material, and assuring the safety, development and progress of the children
The Nursery Teacher reports to the CHNE coordinator, HSO, Admin ALO
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Age 25-45 years.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari language.
- Having experience in cooking food.
- To be honest and active.
- Responsible to fully take care of the children and their hygiene matters, keep them calm and clean
- To develop a teaching plan for the kids, developing of timetable for the whole day activities which includes the rest of activities for the kids.
- Should train kids of different age how to learn, write, read, and listen things easily, and other trainings for kids
- Make the table and give the kids food on time, prepare the hobbies for them and help them to become familiar with drawing, basic alphabet and math
- Should coordinate with mother's regarding their children daily schedule
- Change the babies clothes on daily basis
- Should assist Nursery Cleaner while needed
- To develop a syllabus for children as per their age.
- To look after the tools and equipment of the centre.
- To feed the children as per the set and approved schedule
- To assist in cleaning of the centre in absence of the cleaner
- Interested qualified candidates should submit a full CV (maximum four pages) with a cover letter explaining their motivation in applying for the job and highlighting their relevant skills and experience;
- To apply online please send your application / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line must be: (Nursery Teacher, HRM / MRMO 28-17) otherwise your application may not have considered.
- Candidates may also submit applications by letter (hard copy) directly to the SCA HRM Unit in either Kabul, Ghazni, Kunduz, Wardak, Taloqan, Mazar-e-Sharif, Laghman or Jalalabad;
- Academic certificates or references need not to be submitted at this time. These will be requested if called for interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for written test and interview.
© Copyright 2015 Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Organization: SCA - Swedish Committee for Afghanistan
- Location: Samangan
- Grade: Mid level
- Education, Learning and Training
- Education, Learning and Training
- Closing Date: 2017-08-05