ريف حلب الشمال الشرقي -
(Northern and Eastern Aleppo)
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Transition Manager will work closely with the Program team for the planning, implementation and monitoring of Program transition activities with Local Partners and Implementers in North and Eastern Aleppo. This will include providing a broad range of technical support and capacity development to local implementers’ members and staff. He will coordinate with the Program team and Transition advisors for reporting on the program progress.
- Provide technical oversight, capacity building and quality control for the Transition Advisers and activities in North and Eastern Aleppo.
- Support the Program’s Transition Advisors in organizing and conducting capacity building activities for the local implementers and staff.
- Work with the Program team and local partners to conduct baseline assessments, training needs assessments and Financial Management Capacity Assessments.
- Work closely with the Program team and local partners to develop tailored implementer development plans;
- Provide a broad range of technical assistance and capacity development to local partner’s members and staff.
- Ensure timely and effective implementation of the Program’ local partners advising, on the job trainings and mentoring activities.
- Assess local partners in terms of their capacity to deliver basic services and develop administrative structures when possible.
- Advise local partners leadership on ways to improve their management of basic elements of public administration such as budget and finances, project design and service delivery;
- Contribute to the development of the program strategic framework and work plans for the program implementation to ensure the achievement of the program goals. Follow on the work plan implementation with
- Regularly meet local partners and other relevant actors on the ground to ensure synergy with other programs;
- Provide updates on, security, economic and other developments as related to stabilization in Syria upon request;
- Report on program progress, capacity development activities, and support in developing M&E indicators.
- Contribute to requests for information, in Arabic.
- Contribute to the evaluation of the local partners and implementers progress using program assessments tools.
- Facilitating transition of the local partners and implementers to governance.
- 3-5 years of overall experience
- Demonstrated experience in programming and knowledge of the program context in Syria
- Demonstrated experience with program management, reporting, and management of staff
- Ability to analyze organizational work, define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, and the ability to think innovatively
- Native written and spoken Arabic
- Excel skills required
- Previous experience working with Syrian implementers and civil society preferred
- Previous experience working with civil society organizations or other community centered work.
- Demonstrable experience working independently and taking initiative
- Excellent inter personal and communications skills, including speaking, writing and analysis skills
- Able and willing to travel throughout North Aleppo Governorates; travel to other governorates will occur as conditions allow.
- Experience in coordinating logistics for training and other events and basic financial reporting highly desirable.
Application instructions: Send complete CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
ارسال السيرة الذاتية كاملة مع cover letter إلى العنوان التالي:
email@example.com يرجى كتابة اسم المنصب الوظيفي الذي يتم التقديم عليه في عنوان موضوع الرسالة
- Organization: International Development Organisation
- Location: Aleppo
- Grade: Junior
- Office Management, Administration and Finance
- Public Policy and Administration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Civil Society and Local governance
- Education, Learning and Training
- Closing Date: 2017-09-30