South-South Area (roster)
Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Support or leading trilateral partnership pilots among UN, China, and selected African and Asian countries.
2. Management of the South-South Cooperation Programme/Project
3. Developing strategic partnerships with Government of China, other national counterparts, bilateral donors, and relevant CSOs to build support for UNDP China’s SSC work
4. Provision of policy advice services to UNDP, the Chinese Government, and the broader international development community
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
Education: University Degree or equivalent in Business or Public Administration, Economic, Social Science or related field desirable.
Experience: 0 to 10 years of progressively responsible for resource mobilization/strategic partnership building
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Chinese.