Please kindly note that this is a roster and all the job responsibilities listed in the current VA is only for reference. We may contact you directly if there is a suitable opportunity in further and a more specific JD will then be shared. We may also send the job alter to you via the email you registered. Therefore, please ensure you input the correct email address.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Implementation of operational strategies
2. Support to procurement processes
3. Implementation of sourcing strategy
4. Control of CO Assets
5. Provision of logistical services
6. Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Leadership: ability to persuade others to follow
2. Communication and Relationship Management: ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
3. Innovation: ability to make new and useful ideas work
4. People Management: ability to improve performance and satisfaction
5. Delivery: ability to get things done while exercising good judgment
6. Technical Competency-based on specific job
Required Skills and Experience
Education: University Degree in Business or Public Administration
Experience: 0 to 10 years of relevant administrative experience is required in the areas of procurement or travel service. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web based management systems.
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Chinese.