Internship in Staff Learning & Development - Data Analytics & VIsualizations
The Learning Intern’s primary function is to support the analysis and visualization of Talent Development Data that includes more than 200,000 records from a variety of sources, such as workshops, webinars, surveys, learning programmes, Learning Management System (LMS), etc.
The job requires creativity, enthusiasm in learning, and the ability to meet deadlines and maintain high-quality of output working under pressure. The ability to use good judgment and experience working in a multi-cultural setting is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Learning Technology Analyst, OHR, the intern will:
- Identify relevant MOOC/External courses weekly
- Maintain TDC pages
- Update announcement section every week
- Update pages for certifications/learning programmes
- Update catalog and assign content to different categories
- Assist in creation of micro-learning modules
- Assist in testing online courses and new functionalities of TDC
- Assist in production of newsletter, videos and other marketing materials as needed.
- Assist in putting together and coordinating webinars and other learning activities and materials associated with the programme;
- Assist in OHR workshops held in Bangkok
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Attention to details;
- Identifies priority activities and assignments;
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals;
- Maintain confidentiality.
Required Skills and Experience
- Student currently enrolled in a Master programme.
- Sound knowledge in computer skills (eg. website creation), video skills are desirable.
- Knowledge of HTML, Video Editing software are desirable.
- Fluency in English;
- Working knowledge of another UN language is an asset.
- Any individual hired under these conditions are not staff and therefore, are not covered by UN Staff Regulations and Rules;
- UNDP internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship;
- All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government or institution;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- The intern is responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship or for six months immediately following the expiration date of internship;
- The intern must provide proof of enrollment in health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- Only those students who will return to their studies upon completion of their internship assignments are eligible.