Operations Analyst, Noble Energy
The Operations Analyst leads and guides the CO Operations Team and fosters collaboration within the team, with programme staff and with other UN Agencies and a client-oriented approach. The Operations Analyst works in close collaboration with programme and project teams in the CO, operations staff in other UN Agencies, UNFPA HQs staff and Government officials to successfully deliver operations services.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Finance, Economics or related field.
- UNDP/UNFPA Certification programmes Prince2, Procurement, HR, Accounting and Finance (mod.A)
Knowledge and Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services and/or managing staff and operational systems.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Fluency in Spanish required.
- Proficiency in English & French is an asset.
- Organization: UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- Location: Lilongwe (Malawi)
- Grade: P-2, International Professional - Junior level
- Energy sector
- Closing Date: 2017-10-09