Re-advertisement: Individual Consultancy to develop adjustments to legislation for diversification of mechanisms and sources for vaccine procurement
UNICEF Moldova is seeking an Individual Consultant to develop adjustments to legislation for diversification of mechanisms and sources for vaccine procurement
UNICEF Moldova is seeking an Individual Consultant to develop adjustments to legislation for diversification of mechanisms and sources for vaccine procurement.
Objectives: to provide technical assistance in vaccine procurement area, with particular focus on developing amendments to the procurement law with feasible scenarios presented and validated by the technical working group aimed at improving access to quality health services that promote children’s well-being.
The specialist will have following major areas of responsibilities: develop concept note on feasible scenarios that impact positively the price and timely access to vaccines, finalize Country action plan for strengthening the vaccine procurement system in the Republic of Moldova, develop, consult and validate a set of documents on amendments required to procurement law to ensure diversification of vaccine procurement mechanisms and sources to ensure for efficient vaccine procurement mechanisms.
Qualifications and experience:
- University Degree in Law, Public Health or other relevant science;
- At least 3 years’ experience in national public procurement system;
- Proven experience in development and or adjustment legal framework;
- Proven experience in public procurements with focus on health sector is a strong asset;
- Analytical capacity and proven experience in planning and management;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Experience in working with UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset;
- Excellent command of Romanian and good level of English, both oral and written.
For more details on deliverables and minimum requirements, please refer to attached Terms of reference (ToR)
HOW TO APPLY: Your online application should contain two separate attachments: Financial Bid and Technical Proposal, which you can find bellow. Please secure the Financial Proposal *.pdf document with a password on document view; the password will be requested only from technically qualified candidates.
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 15 October 2017
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all backgrounds and minority groups, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md/ You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
We would appreciate a wider circulation in order to reach a broader range of interested candidates!
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Chişinău (Moldova)
- Grade: International Consultant - Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Public Health and Health Service
- Closing Date: 2017-10-15