NATIONAL POST - Programme Analyst Gender
The Programme Analyst is located in Tunisia (CO) and reports to the program coordinator on Gender and reproductive rights and under the overall supervision of the UNFPA Assistant Representative. The Program analyst will work in conjunction with the rest of the gender GBV program team and with the UNFPA program and operation teams in Tunisia.
The Programme Analyst substantively contributes to the effective management of UNFPA activities in the areas of gender. S/he analyses and assesses relevant political, social and economic trends and provides substantive inputs to project formulation and evaluation, joint programming initiatives and national development frameworks. The Programme Analyst guides and facilitates the delivery of UNFPA’s programmes by monitoring results achieved during implementation. S/he ensures and guides the appropriate application of systems and procedures and develops enhancements if necessary.
A master degree or equivalent in Law studies or administration
Knowledge and Experience:
- Work experience of at least 4 years with at least 3 years of experience working with institutions. Experience in the United Nations system would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of issues related to gender equality and reproductive rights.
- Knowledge of the Tunisian institutional environment as well as working experience with the Tunisian public administration
- Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience of institutional strengthening / working with governmental institution
Fluency in French, Arabic and English is required.