Senior Program Manager: Know and Grow
Port-au-Prince (Haiti) | Phnom Penh
CARE is an international development organisation fighting global poverty with a special focus on working with women and girls to bring sustainable changes to their communities.
CARE founded in 1945, today CARE works in 95 countries around the globe. In 2015 CARE supported 890 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects to reach more than 65 million people. We work with partners to achieve lasting results for marginalised communities.
CARE is seeking one qualified national or international candidate to fill the position of Senior Program Manager: Know and Grow based in Ratanak Kiri Province.
I. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
· To provide management oversight of the Know and Grow project
· To provide capacity building of the Know and Grow project team
· To provide technical guidance to the overall Know and Grow project
The Consultant will undertake the following tasks with regular liaison with the Assistant Country Director and the Deputy Program Director:
· Ensure all project deliverables are achieved timely and are of high quality
· Build capacity of the project team on project cycle management, including quality report writing
· Provide technical inputs on 21st century skills, sexual reproductive health component, and ICT for education
· Deliver a minimal of three one day workshops about the implementation of the three main components of project (SRH, ICT for Education and Career Planning)
· Work with the Know&Grow project team and the Communications Team to capture and document good practices of 21st century in education in remote areas for various audiences.
· Assist the Gender Advisor in preparing the SAA training
· Ensure cohesion and synergy among all project activities
· Perform other tasks as requested by supervisors
III. SELECTION CRITERIA:
· Master Degree in Arts (Education), or International Development
· 5-7 years experience working with an INGO preferably in education sector
· Demonstrated knowledge of ICT4D, 21st century skills, and other sector innovations
· Knowledge of South East Asia, preferably in Cambodia
· Knowledge of project cycle management and M&E
· Capacity to train, mentor and coach national teams
· Ability and willingness to work in a rural setting
· Strong English language skill essential.
Interested candidates are requested to send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed Terms of Reference is available at www.care-cambodia.org or www.bongthom.com Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a deadline of 09 November 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Submitted documents will not be returned. CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply for all CARE Cambodia positions and will be strongly considered regardless of the requirements of the position. CARE Cambodia is committed to protecting the rights of children. CARE Cambodia reserves the right to conduct screening procedures to ensure a child safe environment.