Head of Project (Filipino Nationals Only)
New York City (United States of America) | Philippines
Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for Action Against Hunger in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: Nutrition, Food, Security and Livelihood, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Disaster Risk Reduction Management, Advocacy and Good Governance.
The Head of Project is responsible for the overall quality implementation of the assigned project(s) in timely manner in coordination and consultation with base departments, line manager, and technical referents, and coordinator based in Manila.
S/he will represent and coordinate with partners, stakeholders, and manage the project(s) team and represent Action Against Hunger in technical working groups and other relevant forums/events at the field level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferably in Agriculture, Nutrition, Public Health, Water Engineering, or related Social Sciences.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- At least 5 years of humanitarian experience implementing integrated programming involving FSL, Nutrition, and WASH.
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge and experience in project cycle management. Excellent knowledge of budget management.
- Previous exposure and experience in assessment, monitoring, or evaluation of projects.
- Knowledge in partnerships development and alliances is desirable.
- It is expected that the person would have very strong team management capacity to manage the technical staff from different sectors .
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Compensation: based on Action Against Hunger grid and candidate's previous experience
- Benefits: health insurance, accident and life insurance, leave entitlement, government mandated benefits
- Project Based Employment
Interested candidates meeting the requirements should send:
- updated CV and letter of motivation in a single file
- salary expectations and availability
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by the HR Department
For the final job offer, it will be necessary to present all the professional experience certificates.
Note. - Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close on or before the deadline
Action against Hunger provides equal opportunities to candidates regardless their origin, nationality, race, gender, regional and sexual orientation. This vision aims to integrate equal treatment and opportunities among female and men in all HR processes and policies within the organization.
- Organization: ACF - Action Against Hunger
- Location: New York City (United States of America) | Philippines
- Grade: Mid/Senior - Internationally recruited position - Mid/Senior level
- Public Health and Health Service
- Project and Programme Management
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2017-12-31