National Web Management Consultant
UN Women Country Office in Georgia supports the Government and civil society partners in fostering women's empowerment and gender equality. UN Women focuses its activities on one overarching goal: to support the implementation at the national level of existing international commitments to advance gender equality. In support of this goal, UN Women in Georgia implements projects and programmes in the following thematic areas: women, peace and security; elimination of violence against women; social and economic empowerment of women; mainstreaming gender into national planning and budgeting processes.
To enhance its communication with state and non-state partners as well as the general public in Georgia the UN Women Georgia Country Office has develop its official country website. The website is user-friendly, with smooth navigation and a modern content management system, and serve as a working tool for UN Women Georgia and an information resource for its partners, donor organizations and the general public, about UN Women in general and the UN Women Georgia Country Office in particular.
Based on continuous upgrade in content management system and quality assurance UN Women Georgia Country Office would like to hire a Web Management Consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the National Consultant are:
- Evaluate and test website to verify website function according to corporate rules and requirements;
- Validate that website performs to established guidelines;
- Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools and process;
- Work with the Website Specialist and web developers at headquarters to identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues on the WCMS;
- Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans;
- Assist UN Women communications team in solving quality assurance issues;
- Work collectively to solve defects;
- Assist in disaster recovery testing;
- Train the Communications Officer and Social Media Assistant on the use of WCMS website content adding/editing.
- Quarterly detailed report (aligned with calendar quarters) with the particular focus on error troubleshooting during content submission process: make sure UN Women country website is technically well-functioning, is of a high-quality and in full compliance with the corporate rules and regulations;
- Quarterly reports (aligned with calendar quarters) listing all updates made and/or trainings conducted for Communications Analyst and Social Media Assistant to stay updated and trained on the use of the WCMS and website content adding/editing
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
Please visit this link for more information on UN Women’s Core Values and Competencies: http://www.unwomen.org/-/media/headquarters/attachments/sections/about%20us/employment/un-women-employment-values-and-competencies-definitions-en.pdf
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (for example, web management, development or web communications). An undergraduate degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of a master’s degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience with managing websites using web-based content management systems, preferably Sitecore.
- Proven experience with web taxonomies to categorize and tag web content, preferably with an understanding of gender-related issues.
- Proven experience in coding HTML and CSS according to the latest web standards.
- Proven experience providing training and technical support to WCMS users.
- Fluency in English.
The candidates will be evaluated against the following technical and financial criteria:
- University degree (Masters) in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (max 30 points);
- At least five years of experience in the field of IT, web-design and development in Georgia or elsewhere (max 100 points);
- Proved experience in delivering trainings on website Contents Management Systems (max 50 points);
- Solid knowledge on website security and website hosting service (max 50 points);
- Portfolio of at least 5 web-sites of moderate to high complexity developed for different organizations in the past 3 years, including at least one in the past 6 months (max 90 points);
- Fluency in Georgian and English (max 30 points).
Maximum total technical score amounts to 350 points. Only candidates who have passed over the minimum qualification criteria and have accumulated at least 245 points out of maximum 350 under technical evaluation will qualify for the next stage i.e. evaluation of their financial proposals.
Evaluation of submitted financial offers will be done based on the following formula: S = Fmin / F * 150.
S – score received on financial evaluation.
Fmin – the lowest financial offer out of all the submitted offers qualified over the technical evaluation round;
F – financial offer under consideration.
The National Consultant will work under the overall guidance of the UN Women Representative in Georgia and direct supervision of UN Women Communications Analyst.
The payments will be made on a quarterly basis (aligned with calendar quarters) as per the deliverables submitted after certification by UN Women Communications’ Specialist that the services have been satisfactorily performed.
- Dully filled Personal History Form PHF11 that can be downloaded from http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- Portfolio with links to previously developed websites;
- Lump sum financial proposal/offer* in Georgian Lari - including all expenses essential to undertake the task;
*The applicants are required to submit an aggregated financial offer (“aggregated financial offer” is the total sum of all financial claims of the candidate for accomplishment of all tasks spelled out in this ToR).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document.