Coordinateur logistique Volant MASSY
Massy (France) | Port-au-Prince
SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.As Flying Logistics Coordinator and according to the Terms of References, action plans and priority objectives specifically defined for each of your missions on the field, your main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure interim of the functions of logistics or logistics coordinator according to the needs of missions and guarantee the continuity of programs implementation.
To do so, you will be assigned to the following responsibilities:
- To ensure the logistics coordination and set up/maintain a frame guaranteeing the effective running of the mission at the logistic level
- To ensure the good material resources management:
- Regarding purchase: the management of the supply chain for goods and services ;
- Regarding equipment: the follow-up of the sustainable equipment during their life cycle to their maintenance and traceability
- Regarding storage: the traceability and the safety of the stored properties as well as the good maintenance and the safety of warehouses
- Regarding transport: the technical and operational follow-up of the fleet of vehicle and to maintain the good organization of transport (including when subcontracted)
- To guarantee the follow-up of the terms of reference ,the action plans and the priority objectives specifically defined for your mission,
- To draft reports at the end of mission, sign and assure the compilation of these reports to capitalize,
2.**To ensure specific missions of logistic support (technical support, evaluations, openings, training etc.).**
To do so, you will be assigned the following responsibilities:
- To provide support to the field teams on specific logistic issues
- To make logistic audits
- To deploy and implement tools and logistics procedures in the existing missions
- To insure training for the staffs grounds
- To take in charge the logistic part of new missions and new zones of intervention’s evaluations
3**.To take over missions of security support and management**
To do so, in close collaboration with the Project manager and the Logistics Referent / Security Manager, you will have:
- To implement, facilitate and follow the application of security procedures on the mission
- To realize audits of conformity with the security procedures
- To spread and implement tools, guides and procedures
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and is evolving according to the needs of the organization.Being an association with limited resources, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
The employee may be requested to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.
Required As an additional asset Education Degree in logistics “Bioforce” specialized training is an asset
At least 5 years of experience(experiment) as logistician / logistic coordinator in INGO NGO headquarter experience. Foreign languages Perfect command of written and spoken English Mastering another foreign language would be an asset IT skills Perfect command of IT tools( Office Pack)
Managerial skills Skills in training/coaching (acute sense of pedagogy) Capacity to quickly evaluate logistics shortcomings and to set up corrective actions Control of logistic management and the logistic families, in particular the supply chain, through a solid training and significant experiences Writing skills (for redaction of reports, contracts…) Public relations and representation skills Previous experience in remote control management is an asset. Sense of priorities and responsibilities Excellent interpersonal skills, cultural opening and capacity of negotiation Organizational capacity Good capacity in terms of stress management Rigour and dynamism*
Being an association with limited means, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
The employee may be affected to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract. *
Please apply here : https://secours-islamique-fr.jobs.net/job/coordinateur-logistique-h-f/J3...
Secours Islamique France diversity is a wealth;
We will study every application with required skills for the position.