DIGITAL TRAINING MANAGER
Atlanta | Washington D.C.
Are you excited about leading transformational change at an organization that impacts millions of lives globally?
We are seeking a Digital Training Manager who will be a critical part of the Digital User Advocacy team, driving digital transformation at CARE through the advocacy, support, education and proactive engagement of our users - CARE USA's 5,000+ staff in over 40 countries.
The responsibilities will stretch across the functions of the digital team; supporting users in learning tools, systems and hardware managed by Infrastructure, Applications, and Data Management. H/she will report to the Senior Director, User Advocacy and work together to ensure staff is advocated for, supported, proactively communicated with, listened to, and trained to achieve the highest level of excellence through their digital experiences at CARE.
This will be a significant shift in the prior approach to digital and technology at CARE, and along with the User Advocacy team, the Digital Training Manager will have a major responsibility in actively influencing a cultural shift at CARE. This culture shift will not only be more digitally enabled, but will support CARE staff recognizing digital solutions as a strategic enabler in CARE's approach to save lives, defeat poverty, and achieve social justice.
CARE is seeking a Digital Training Manager whose role will be specifically responsible for developing and leading training programs to support a global staff in acquiring and maintaining the necessary skillsets to be successful using a wide range of enterprise software to conduct business across the organization, such as customer relationship management software (CRM), online office productivity software, video conferencing, Mac and PC laptops and mobile phones, and other identified systems and hardware as needed.
He/she will lead, develop and manage a scalable organization-wide digital training program that is aligned to the Digital team’s objectives and goals as mapped to the organization’s needs. The Digital Training Manager will be responsible for developing training materials, guides, SOPs, policies, and strategy for end-users and create an easily accessible knowledge center of resources. He/she will manage a globally dispersed team of trainers tasked with delivering training and education to users. Additionally, he/she will ensure digital knowledge and excellence in using technology seamlessly to work collaboratively and meet business needs.
- Provide scalable training solutions such as in-person and virtual trainings, and regular office hours/one-on-one training for users at all levels
- Provide education through best practices, education on policy, and use cases for effectively using tools, systems and hardware that empower the CARE global workforce
- Manage a device laboratory to help staff learn and adopt mobile devices that enable them to work from wherever they need
- Build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with end users
- Gather user feedback, monitor, evaluate and report on training program performance
- Consistently advocate for the staff at CARE USA by having a thorough understanding of the digital operations, always ensuring a positive experience for end users
- Ensure training initiatives and execution strategically align with user support functionality, user advocacy, and communications
- Proactively engage and communicate with the global population of CARE employees on all digital training initiatives that impact them as users
- Utilize multiple digital channels and opportunities to interface with end users during training to help shift the organizational culture to be engaged in the digital transformation
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and definition of success metrics and measuring progress of the Digital Training Team
- Increase user adoption by creating and implementing strategies to target high-needs users and key stakeholders as well as general users
- Incorporate user feedback from training and user engagement into communication and knowledge resources for users
- Serve as a subject matter expert and advise on enterprise tools, hardware (including Mac and PC devices) & solutions supported by the Digital team
- Provide backup support as needed for communications and help desk management
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 2+ years leading digital training programs
- Previous experience developing and managing modern training programs
- Demonstrated proficiency in communicating complex technical ideas in plain language to users
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented and takes initiative to tackle challenges
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a highly diverse team and global user base
To learn more and to apply, click here!