REGIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Madrid | Madrid
Are you passionate about the world of Human Resources? Are you an enthusiastic person, oriented to results and who likes an international work environment?
If your answer is YES, this is your new professional challenge. We invite you to join a Human Resources team full of talent, who share their passion for people and implement multiplicity of challenging projects in more than 15 countries
About the organization
Action against Hunger is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to combat hunger and dangerous situations that threaten men, women and children. Currently 500 expats and more than 5,000 employees are working for Action against Hunger in more than forty-six countries working in projects concerning four areas of focus: nutrition, health, food security and water and sanitation.
Which are the objectives of your position?
- Reporting to the Head of People Management and Development, the Regional Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the integral management of Human Resources of the assigned geographical region and will be functionally responsible for the Human Resources Coordinators in each mission.
- Ensure the implementation of the Human Resources strategy in the countries assigned in line with the organization's strategy.
- Lead human resources planning, ensuring organizational coherence and efficiency.
- Manage the reception plans for the new additions to missions (International staff), flight and insurance management, organization, briefings and debriefings at headquarters.
- Carry out talent identification and management plans in the countries under their responsibility.
- Participation in the implementation of global processes of Human Resources, Performance Management, talent management, competency management, Human Resources Scorecard and remuneration analysis.
- Monitoring of the HR scorecard indicators to decide, together with the missions, the measures to be implemented to ensure the achievement of the strategy.
- Participation in selection processes for staff in missions, in coordination with the Recruitment Department.
- Supervise technically and provide the necessary support to the Human Resources Coordinators in the countries under their responsibility. Participation in the Management Groups Missions (HQ) periodically with the aim of providing the vision and contribution of Human Resources.
The main activities you will perform are the following:
1. Develop and implement HR policies and strategies in the missions
Participate in the design of new HR policies and procedures
Disseminate, implement and ensure the proper use of HR policies and procedures
Ensure the correct implementation and use of HR tools in missions
Prepare, together with the HR and PD referent, the annual HR strategy and follow up
Provide technical support
2. Ensure the proper development of key HR processes
Annual planning of the personnel structure of the missions (collect the information, consolidate it and analyze it)
Participation in the selection process of national staff in key positions and expatriates
Ensure the integration of new recruits in missions
Follow up on the implementation of the induction process in the missions
Annual staff evaluations (training, implementation, performance and results analysis)
3. Supervise and ensure proper administrative management in missions Annual validation of the salary scales of the missions and ensures their validity
Supervises the correct administrative management of the HR referents
Ensure regulatory and legal compliance in labor matters
Support in the management of audits providing justification in matters of personnel
4. Supervision, motivation and training of its team in missions or headquarters
Support the recruitment and induction of new HR references
Personal follow-up of the HR referents of the missions they manage, including their motivation, training and evaluation
5. Facilitate the retention and professional development of the Organization's staff
Develops and implements mechanisms to detect talent in the field
Support team leaders in the field to ensure professional development of staff
Analyze the determining factors to retain the staff and propose strategies that favor the motivation and retention of staff
6. Contribute to continuous improvement and work in excellence Analyze the processes in which you participate and propose improvements
Implement the improvements identified
Communicate proactively to other departments about their processes
Provide information and analysis for decision making
What profile are we looking for?
- Training in Psychology, Law, Business Administration, or similar
- Knowledge of Spanish labor legislation.
- Knowledge and experience in the implementation of Human Resources policies, team development, implementation of HR projects (compensation, performance evaluations, induction, vacancy planning, talent management).
- At least 3 years in a similar position
- Knowledge of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid and / or Response to Emergencies.
- International experience will be valued.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multicultural environments
- Spanish, English and / or French
- Good knowledge of the Office package.
- Position based in Madrid with trips to missions (Estimated 3/4 per year)
- Commitment to Gender Equality: Valuable prior experience in issues related to the promotion of gender equality or personal commitment to gender equality
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Department / Area: Human Resources - People Management
- Based on: Madrid
- Work Contract: Permanent
- Remuneration: between € 24,000 -27,000 gross per year.
- 25 working days of annual leave (proportional to the time worked).
- Meal Vouchers.
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. - Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.
- Organization: Action Against Hunger
- Location: Madrid | Madrid
- Grade: Mid/Senior - Internationally recruited position - Mid/Senior level
- Human Resources
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2018-02-16