ERP Dynamics NAV Solutions Architect
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) enables governments and empowers people to reform laws and strengthen institutions to promote peace, justice, sustainable development and economic opportunity. We contribute to creating stable and inclusive societies where every person can live free from fear and want, in dignity and under the rule of law.
To learn more about IDLO, please visit our website www.idlo.int or follow us on Twitter @IDLO.
In 2015, IDLO launched the Enterprise Resource Planning Program (ERP), one of several work streams making up the Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) to drive global integration, efficiency and best practices across the Organization. The goal is to provide a modern ERP system to record, manage and report to all stakeholders in a transparent way the Organization’s resource state.
The first phase of the project has been completed in 2016 with the migration of the core Finance and Headquarters Payroll and Payments system to Microsoft Azure Dynamics NAV 2016. The second phase of the project (using Prince2 framework) is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2018 and the work will be focused on improving efficiency of and automation in business processes in the Finance, Procurement, Budgeting, and HR areas.
An ERP NAV Solutions Architect is sought who can quickly become an effective team member in this exciting, cutting-edge project. The incumbent will plan, manage and assist in the design and implementation of this program.
Under the overall guidance of the Director of Support Services, and directly supervised by the ICT Team Leader, the incumbent will work on the following deliverables:
- Be responsible for managing all project tasks, task assignments, schedules, milestones, and deliverable due dates;
- Gathering and prepare Business Requirements;
- Ensure project quality and performance monitoring;
- Ensure risks are identified and treatment actions completed;
- Maintaining a clear, concise Project documentation and work plan;
- Create Technical Specification Documents for hand off to developers/IT resources for execution of product development plan(s);
- Deliver projects within budget and on time, utilizing change management to successfully adjust scope and pricing as necessary;
- Work with external contractors to ensure the implementation of out-sourced work packages; Oversee and review training programs delivered to the users;
- Develop and deliver presentations to business Units by outlining findings and recommendations to guide the design, implementation and management of the identified solutions.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
Education and Work experience
- NAV Certification and experience on all versions (2016 is very desirable);
- Minimum of 5-6 years of proven track record of successfully implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV in one or more of the following roles: Solutions Consultant, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Implementation Consultant;
- Project management certification (PRINCE2 or other professional project management accreditation)
- Experience with mid-tier ERP implementation for HR and Finance systems and roll out to remote offices;
- Experience in project coordination, including project design, project planning, tracking project progress, costs and benefits, risk and issues management, stakeholder management and project reporting;
- Demonstrate strong functional skills in ERP solutions in Finance, Timesheets, Job-costing, HR and Procurement areas.
- Fluency in English is essential. Working knowledge of Italian would be a distinct advantage.
Specific knowledge, skills and competencies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL;
- Excel at all project management (planning, risk management, communication, reporting);
- Proactive approach in communicating project status and project risks to all parties, internal and external;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop written project briefings, training materials and presentations for varying audiences
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, and comfortable in working in multi-cultural settings;
- Keen sense of ethics, integrity and commitment to IDLO's mandate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The annual basic salary for this fixed-term internationally recruited professional position, is in the range of €55,000.– commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus other admissible benefits. The selected candidate will be offered a contract for 24 months, renewable, subject to performance and fund availability.
The compensation is net of tax for non-Italian /non-permanent Italian resident. IDLO benefit package includes: Provident Fund and subsidized health insurance coverage including life insurance, medical and dental through CIGNA International to the employee and eligible dependents.
The selected candidate is expected to start immediately/as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
IDLO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in all areas of its operations. We welcome and encourage diverse applications.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and selection process for this role may conclude before the application deadline. All eligible candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
DISCLAIMER AND CLOSING DATE
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the staff member assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities
The Director-General of IDLO reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities or even to cancel the recruitment to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Application deadline: February 20, 2018 (23.59hrs Rome time)