Nairobi (Kenya) | Kenya
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, ICT Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring timely coordination and provision of ICT services to all functions of HFH Kenya, ensuring implementation of well-coordinated systems with sufficient controls, taking lead in recommending / developing systems that support HFH in maximizing business delivery, management of data support systems in the organization and ensuring compliance to applicable internal controls and best practice. He /she will ensure that information systems offer the highest level of reliability and accuracy while ensuring that data integrity and security is guaranteed. In addition, offering high level of efficient service in terms of data entry, processing and retrieval.
· Formulate, interpret and ensure application of ICT policies, procedures, rules and regulations in line with HFH global and country specific ICT environment. Ensuring that these policies are well articulated to staff and compliance is enforced in liaison with other departments.
· Ensure that information systems offer the highest level of reliability and accuracy while ensuring that data integrity and security is guaranteed. In addition, offering high level of efficient service in terms of data entry, processing and retrieval.
· Prepare and manage annual ICT budget, expenditure, cost reduction and ensure value for money is achieved.
· Develop and implement a secure and effective information sharing and communication platforms across the organization.
· Ensure accurate configuration of branch systems to generate the desired reports
· Provide on-call support for computer/network systems including but not limited to password resets, account creations, account terminations, desktop and laptop configurations and printer support.
· Plan, oversee and co-ordinate the development, installation and support of computing and network support services for Nairobi office and regional network.
· Maintain profiles of HFHK network users and give appropriate security level clearance.
· Maintain and support all the existing computer installations and software and recommend and oversee continuous upgrade of the systems
· Identify the organization’s long term ICT requirements that will support and deliver the organization’s business plans.
· Coordinate and provide leadership for new system development and implementation and current system enhancements and improvement and to review, evaluate and develop proposals for new hardware/software and/or upgrades as appropriate.
· Plan and co-ordinate the analysis design, programming, timely implementation, and testing of all information systems projects.
· Maintain a broad knowledge of state of the art technology, equipment, and/or systems to provide regular updates and reports to the management.
· Oversee and/or participate in the design, development, implementation and evaluation of end user services and integrated information initiatives.
· Work directly with IT vendors to obtain support, repair and warranty information.
· Ensure proactive measures are taken to have uninterrupted services from vendors.
· Establish and maintain a standard data administration and back up policy to facilitate recovery and retrieval.
· Coordinate development and maintenance of HFH Kenya websites.
· Ensures comprehensive and constructive performance reviews are completed on a timely basis and facilitates discussion of performance and career options with staff under your supervision.
· Develop and co-ordinate programs and initiatives to ensure quality ICT systems skills among staff within the organization.
· To perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Information Systems /Computer Studies or similar fields
· Microsoft qualifications will be an added advantage.
· Membership of a professional ICT body
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Well-developed oral and written communication skills and financial analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to identify emerging technologies, match these with business needs and develop applicable business solutions.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
· At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position in an NGO or private sector.
· Hands on experience in computerized financial / business management applications particularly Infor SunSystems.
· Software development / Application development experience will be an advantage.
· Experience of supporting a Windows environment and Firewalls.
· Experience working with outsourced providers in delivering services based on service level agreements
· Administrative/supervisory experience preferred
· Willing to uphold Christian principles of HFH Kenya
· High levels of integrity
If you feel you meet the requirements of the position, send your application letter indicating the reference number and quoting your current and expected salary, title of position along with an updated CV and telephone contacts of three professional references to email@example.com to be received by 23th February 2017. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.