78221 - UNWOMEN Administrative Assistant (For Indonesian Nationality Only)
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.?
Under the overall supervision of the Representative and the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, the Administrative Assistant supports the Office Operations by performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Assistant promotes a client, quality, and results-oriented approach.The Administrative Assistant works in close collaboration with the programme and projects staff and the Operations team to ensure consistent service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide general administrative and logistical support to the Office in accordance with UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and strategies?
- Collect information on shipments, customs clearance arrangements, prepare documents for UN Women shipments (received/sent);
- Arrange travel and hotel reservations, prepare travel authorizations, process requests for visas, identity cards, and other documents, collect information for DSA, as required;?
- Provide administrative support to conferences, workshops retreats;
- Provide administrative support to property management;
- Maintain filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials.
2. Provide administrative support to office and assets management?
- Monitor and maintain office stationery supplies including maintenance of a stock list of stationery, distribution of stationery and keeping a log of distribution, as required;
- Maintain records on assets management and prepare required reports;?
- Maintain files and records relevant to office premises and related maintenance;
- Perform Buyer role in Atlas and prepare Purchase Orders;
- Prepare Request for Quotations, ITBs or RFPs documents, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals, their preliminary evaluation.
3. Provide administrative support to the implementation of Human Resources services?
- Create and upload vacancy announcement, compile matrixes, organize interview panels, and other tasks, as assigned;
- Maintain staffing lists and reports, as required;
- Perform the duties of Leave Monitor.
4. Provide administrative support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Facilitate training for the operations/projects staff on administration.
Key Performance Indicators
- Adherence to UN Women rules and regulations;
- Quality support to conferences and events;
- Quality organization of files and reports;
- Timely support to a team.
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- Ability to administer administrative processes and transactions;
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work;
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Good IT and web-based management skills.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and certification:
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields is an asset.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in administration, procurement, HR, or logistic support service.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
- Knowledge of another UN official working language is an asset.
Applicant must complete P11 form and submit as part of their application.? Click here to download the form -?http://bit.ly/P11system
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated?in?the strictest confidence.UNDP Indonesia reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement.? We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP Indonesia at the same grade level and with a similar?job description, experience, and?education requirements.