Scientist / Senior Project Manager (Ref.: 18-03)
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking a Scientist / Senior Project Manager, to lead all scientific projects and research efforts at the CIP-China Center for Asia Pacific (CCCAP).
About the role:
This position will be based in Yanqing (Beijing), China and will report to the Chief Scientist at CCCAP, while also co-report to the Director for Research, who is located at CIP’s headquarters in Lima, Peru.
As a Scientist / Senior Project Manager, you will lead and supervise all scientific work at CCCAP. You will drive scientific and technical innovation, including external collaborations by developing and establishing strong partnerships in Asia. Also, you will be a key participant in CCCAP´s funding efforts, with an actively participation in national and international funding calls.
For further information, refer to the job announcement in the Attachments section.
- Great career opportunity in an international organization.
- Generous compensation package commensurate with experience.
- Two-year term contract with the possibility of renewal.
- Work in an equal and diverse workplace.
- Organization: CIP - International Potato Center
- Location: Beijing (China)
- Grade: Mid/Senior - Internationally recruited position - Mid/Senior level
- Scientist and Researcher
- Managerial positions
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2018-07-15