Applicable to NATIONALS OF MOZAMBIQUE ONLY!!!! UNICEF Mozambique is looking to recruit an Immunization Specialist who will contribute to the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and administration of the Immunization programme in conjunction with Child Survival and Development, Maternal and Child Health, Health and Nutrition components within the country programme, to achieve the UNICEF's Mozambique immunization goals and objectives.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, [Health]
How can you make a difference?
The Immunization Specialist will report directly to the Chief of Health and Nutrition.
Immunization Specialist will contribute to the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and administration of the Immunization programme in conjunction with Child Survival and Development, Maternal and Child Health, Health and Nutrition components within the country programme, to achieve the UNICEF's Mozambique immunization goals and objectives.
Immunization (EPI) Specialist is Accountable for ensuring the UNICEF Immunization programme promotes gender equality, with an emphasis on gender disaggregation, gender disparity identification and gender mainstreaming.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Advanced university degree in Public Health, Paediatric Health, Child Development, Child Health, Nutrition, Epidemiology, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
- Five years of professional work experience at the national levels- in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health/Immunization programmes.
- Professional field work experience.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency.
Language Proficiency Fluency in English and Portuguese
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The technical competencies required for this post are….
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
FOR NATIONALS OF MOZAMBIQUE ONLY!!!!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Maputo (Mozambique)
- Grade: NO-C, National Professional Officer - Locally recruited position - Mid level
- Public Health and Health Service
- Malaria, Tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
- Closing Date: 2018-06-14