18-49 Animation Consulting
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking an animator to produce a two-minute animated video.
Key audiences for the video include: donors, agricultural research for development organizations, and other organizations or institutions that are involved in scaling, including the private sector.
• This consultancy contract is related to deliverables and its duration is expected to be 1 month.
The specific activities include to:
• Work with the Scaling Readiness project leader and the RTB communication specialist to develop a storyboard based on a script that will be provided;
• Provide creative solutions and illustrations of the concepts and examples described in the script;
• Source and manage voiceover talent;
• Source and provide music to be used in the video;
• Respond to and incorporate feedback on storyboard, animation style and video drafts;
• Deliver a two-minute animation with English language voiceover and background music.
• Deadline for Deliverables: 08/01/2018
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree in animation, graphic design or video production.
• Experience in producing animated videos for science, agriculture or non-profit organizations.
• Language: Proven communication skills in English.