Consultancy for production of a high definition video web-cast for the launch of Innocenti Report Card 15
Do you want to help key audiences better understand the significance of key data points in our flagship report "Report Card 15"? Are you an expert in delivering customized live webcasting? If so, we look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application to this exciting position within the Communication and Advocacy Unit at the Office of Research - Innocenti in Florence, Italy
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, evidence
How can you make a difference?
• Minimum 5 years of experience of creating a live stream webcast to include hi/lo bandwidth and an electronic “submit a question’ functionality in their in-house player which can be delivered as an embedded link compatible with UNICEF Intranet which is on MS SharePoint platform.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in video productions, including recording livestreamed events and meetings.
• Experience working with UNICEF is an advantage.
• Should have business presence and operations in NYC.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Florence (Italy)
- Grade: International Consultant - Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Communication and Public Information
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Documentation and Information Management
- Closing Date: 2018-07-20