Evaluation Consultant (Multiple Positions)
Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
Since 2003, CARE has worked in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia (Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport) and other stakeholders (such as UNICEF) to develop and implement a multi-lingual education (MLE) model under the Education for Ethnic Minorities Program (EEM) program. The aim of this model is to increase Cambodian ethnic minority children’s access to, and the quality of, primary and secondary education.
CARE is seeking an evaluation consultant/evaluation team to undertake an evaluation of the EEM program.
There are two components to this evaluation – an impact assessment and a cost-benefit analysis. The purpose of this evaluation is to:
- Document the impact of the EEM program, with a view to influencing other donors or national governments in the South East Asia region to replicate the model.
- Document successful strategies for ensuring sustainability of the model through government systems.
- Provide data on the short and long-term financial costs/benefits of the MLE model to assist other governments/donors with making decisions about investing in such models.
For more information about this role, please refer to the Terms of Reference.
- Applications should include:
- Two page summary outlining how you/evaluation team meet the Selection Criteria
- Up-to-date CV (with details of three recent referees) and examples of similar work for each member of the team
- Budget and confirmation of availability to complete the work in the specified timeframe
Enquiries and proposals to be sent to Laura Baines, Program Impact and Learning Advisor (Laura.Baines@care.org.au)
Applications close Friday 20th July 2018 11.59pm (AEST)
- Organization: CARE - Australia
- Location: Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
- Grade: International Consultant - Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Closing Date: 2018-07-20