TA Telemarketing Assistant, (G-5), Quito Ecuador, #514612
The Telemarketing Assistant supports the individuals fundraising area by providing assistance on quality planning, monitoring and evaluation to improve performance management of the telemarketing campaigns focused on activities like acquisition, saving, retention and value maximization of individual donors. The incumbent will perform a closer supervision and monitoring to the contact/call centers and fundraisers to ensure timely decision making to assure good quality and quantity results.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, [insert tagline]
The Staff Member supports the individuals fundraising area by providing assistance on quality planning, monitoring and evaluation to improve performance management of the telemarketing campaigns focused on activities like acquisition, saving, retention and value maximization of individual donors. The incumbent will perform a closer supervision and monitoring to the contact/call centers and fundraisers to ensure timely decision making to assure good quality and quantity results.
How can you make a difference?
Provide technical support to the preparation of the telemarketing fundraising plan and campaigns calendar, objectives, metrics and KPIs focused on acquisition, saving, retention and value maximization of individual donors.
- Prepare and analyze the campaigns KPIs and the investment requirements.
- Provide technical support in the establishment of campaign KPIs and criteria (reporting, systems, performance evaluation, goals
- Prepare preliminary documentation of the project, work plans, budgets and proposals for implementation agreements.
Effective implementation of telemarketing campaigns, focusing on human resources aspects (such as recruitment, training, motivation) and quality of work. Most of these activities must be performed closer to the fundraisers and the provider (in field).
- Determine the schema and human resources needs taking into consideration the campaign goals.
- Provide technical support for the negotiation and agreements with suppliers.
- Establish the selection criteria of human resources for the outsourced individual fundraising campaigns.
- Establish training and motivation schemas for outsourced human resources and providers.
Regular monitoring and evaluation activities undertaken according to the work plan to ensure maximum impact and continuous improvement of telemarketing fundraising efforts. Results and reports are prepared and shared on a timely basis.
- Monitor and prepare reports for the supervisor of the agreed performance indicators to drive more efficient management and accountability for results.
- Research, synthesize and compile qualitative and quantitative data and information to facilitate preparation of reports, objectives, activities, etc.
Administrative tasks and responsibilities are effectively carried out and delivered.
- Provide technical support to search and evaluate potential suppliers, prepare terms of reference for quotations. Follow up quotation process.
- Participate in CRC and other administrative mechanisms in those cases related to administrative issues.
- Monitors budgets and financial expenditures of section, ensuring compliance with UNICEF rules and regulations, keeping supervisor informed and advised on actions for decision/follow up.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Completion of Secondary School. Technical and/or University level courses in marketing, sales, publicity, communication, business administration or related areas will be an asset.
A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in contact centers, face to face activities, direct sales, networking business, commercial impulse, strengthening of payment methods, direct marketing agencies and/or individual fundraising areas.
Fluency in Spanish is essential. Working knowledge of English. Excellent communication and writing skills in Spanish is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The technical competencies required for this post are:
- Analyzing (I)
- Learning & Researching (I)
- Planning and organizing (I)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (I)
View our competency framework at
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Quito (Ecuador)
- Grade: GS-5, General Service - No need for Higher Education - Locally recruited position - Administrative support
- Administrative support
- Sales and Customer Service
- Closing Date: 2018-07-24