Under the supervision of the Representative, the Operations Analyst (OA) supports a fully accountable, smoothly functioning, well-managed and results-oriented Country Office and facilitates programme implementation and delivery by providing for the operational needs of programmes and projects. The OA actively participates in inter-agency coordination to ensure UNFPA’s need in common systems and service issues are met. S/He fosters a collaborative, client-oriented approach towards the CO’s programme team and UN community, and supports effective communication and cooperation with Headquarters (HQs). The OA manages the operations team and closely collaborates with the CO’s programme staff.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in business administration, public administration, management, finance, human resources, information technology or a related field. Flexibility can be accorded for relevant years of experience to offset minimum academic requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least two years of relevant experience in administration, finance, procurement, or office management;
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems, particularly web-based systems.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is required.
- Organization: UNFPA - United Nations Population Fund
- Location: Cairo (Egypt)
- Grade: NO-A, National Professional Officer - Locally recruited position - Junior level
- Operations and Administrations
- Closing Date: 2018-07-26