Programme and Monitoring Associate
FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and nationality.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations
depending on the evolving needs of the Organization
Under the overall supervision of the Regional Programme Leader, the Regional Initiative Coordination Team of the Regional Office is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the programme in the European and Central Asia Region. The Team comprises of national and international staff members of different technical disciplines and is organized by Regional Initiatives in Europe and Central Asia.
The incumbent will directly report to the Regional Programme Leader.
Programme and management assistance (including programme, monitoring and reporting and the respective administrative duties)
Tasks and responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Programme Leader (RPL) the incumbent will provide programme and management assistance in the overall Coordination of the Regional Initiatives.
Specifically the incumbent will\:
- University degree in international relations, public administration, public policy or related field;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, including in project management, programming, monitoring and reporting;
- Working knowledge of English and limited knowledge of one of the other UN languages (Russian is considered an asset).
FAO Core Competencies
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO,
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing).
- Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognized in the IAU/UNESCO list.
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Candidates with acceptable language certificate/s should upload them when submitting their application. For details, visit http\://www.fao.org/3/I8446EN/i8446en.pdf
- For other issues, visit the FAO employment website\: http\://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
- For further information on categories, contract duration and honoraria, please refer to the Conditions page.
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT
- Organization: FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Location: budapest
- Grade: Consultant - Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2018-08-02