Livestock Field Facilitators
FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and nationality.
Persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations
depending on the evolving needs of the Organization
These positions are located in FAO Project Offices in South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Orakzai and Khyber Agencies of FATA, Pakistan. The main aim of the FAO country offices, which are headed by an FAO Representative, is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to help develop the agricultural , fisheries and forestry sectors and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
Under the overall supervision of FAO Representative in Pakistan and in close coordination with Assistant FAO Representative (Program / Administration) and Program Officer, the incumbent will report to Project Coordinator in performance of the following functions\:
Tasks and responsibilities
FAO Core Competencies
Candidates will be assessed against the requirements listed above. Preference should be given to local candidates.
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO,
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, processing).
- Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognized in the IAU/UNESCO list.
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
- Other similar positions may be filled from this vacancy notice and the endorsed candidates will be considered for the Employment Roster for a period of two years.
- Candidates may be requested to provide performance assessments.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
- For other issues, visit the FAO employment website\: http\://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/
FAO IS A NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT
- Organization: FAO - Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Location: north waziristan
- Grade: Level not specified
- Food Security, Livestock and Livelihoods
- Closing Date: 2018-08-08