The EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Corporate Services (CS) Directorate - Information Management and Procurement Department (IMP) - Corporate Information & Processes (CIP) - Project and Change Management (PCM) Division, at its headquarters in Luxembourg, a:
(Associate) Information Management Change Manager
This is a full time position
The term of this contract will be 4 years
Panel interviews are anticipated for beginning of September
The EIB offers fixed-term contracts of up to a maximum of 6 years, according to business needs,
with a possibility to convert to a permanent contract, subject to organisational requirements and individual performance.
As the (Associate) Information Management Change Manager, you will plan, coordinate, implement and report on change management initiatives for key transversal projects related to the Bank’s various collaboration, document and information management initiatives, involving resources from multiple areas of IT and business services with a view to promoting a digital workplace at the EIB.
Within the Corporate Information & Processes Division, the Project and Change Management Unit is responsible for running multi-functional initiatives and associated change management based on standard methodology in the areas of collaboration and information management. You will focus on reducing user resistance and growing speed of user adoption & utilisation.
You will work under the supervision of the Head of Unit Project and Change Management and in close cooperation with colleagues at all levels from across the EIB Group and business users and IT. Externally, you will interact with our external consultants and vendors.
- Proposing and executing change management strategies related to projects and initiatives in line with the overall vision and strategy of the Department and Division and making suggestions to improve key processes which will increase adoption, utilisation and quality of deliverables and respecting predefined budgetary and planning constraints
Coordinating, supervising and executing key Information management and Procurement processes related to project and change management, in order to ensure successful delivery of key projects; this includes:
- Taking ownership of assigned change management initiatives and acting as a key driver to implement information management related changes with a view to growing user adoption and utilisation
- Providing mentorship to colleagues on change related initiatives
- Handling contracts and invoices with external service providers according to purchasing procedures
- Following internal/external business and change management trends and developments
- Reporting regularly on progress of projects to Head of Unit and whenever required Head of Division
- University degree in business management, communication or related discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Change Manager on Information Management related projects with previous track record of delivery. Preferably in a complex corporate environment.
- Project Management and/or Change Management Certification would be an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in planning and delivering communication and training
- Experience working in multicultural teams with individuals of various technical and functional backgrounds
- Excellent knowledge of change management principles and standard methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal & ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience in developing high quality and creative printed and online materials for internal audiences, including intranet, video, on-line and class room training
- Good knowledge of business: finance, corporate administration
- Good knowledge of document management, SharePoint, OpenText would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of IT services, related best practices and market trends would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French(*), with a good knowledge of the other. (Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage)
- Achievement Drive: Continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
- Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
- Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
(*) There may be certain flexibility on this requirement, but limited to particularly suitable candidates who may not yet be proficient in French. If selected, such candidates will be hired on the condition that they build up rapidly knowledge of French and accept that their future career in the EIB may be subject to the attainment of sufficient proficiency in both of the Bank's working languages
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we promote the inclusion of suitably qualified and experienced staff without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity, or disability (*).
Deadline for applications: 11th September 2018
(*). We particularly welcome applications from women and persons with disabilities.