Consultancy to develop the Memorandum of Understanding and related documents for Joint Fund of the National Rural WASH Programme (PRONASAR).
The main purpose of the current TOR is for engaging a Legal expert/consultant on Public Financial Management (PFM) that will be responsible for developing the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and related documents for the Joint Fund of PRONASAR
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, equity
How can you make a difference?
The main purpose of the current TOR is for engaging a Legal expert/consultant on Public Financial Management (PFM) that will be responsible for developing the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and related documents for the Joint Fund of PRONASAR.
For more information on the consultancy, please follow the link: TOR - Legal Expert - PRONASAR Consultancy.docx
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE.
- University degree in Public Financial Management /legal related field.
- Solid experience (at least 7 years) in legal Public Financial Management system in Mozambique
- Solid experience in developing MoU for Programme Funds (Joint Funds, Common Funds).
- Strong understanding of Mozambique rural WASH subsector.
- Strong networking particularly with Government partners.
- Experience working with an International organization.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic development.
Language skills. Fluent in Portuguese and English.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Maputo (Mozambique)
- Grade: Consultant - Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2018-08-26