Individual Consultant - Data Entry Operator (for Indian Nationals only)
Ministry of Environment
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is implementing a project titled “Preparation of Third National Communication (TNC) and Other New Information to the UNFCCC” which will assist India in undertaking the preparation of Third National Communication to the Conference of Parties in accordance with the Convention and build capacity to fulfil its commitments to the Convention on a continuing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of office records with respect to general management and correspondences
- Maintaining records of letters/documents for the Office.
- Drafting letters and documents as advised by the supervisor.
- Compiling information related to technical reports.
- Collecting data and feeding the same into the computer
- Generating information for decision making.
Strong familiarity in working with MS Office. Excel and other office application software
Required Skills and Experience
Graduate in any subject
(a) 2 years’ work experience as data entry operator.
(b) Proficient in data entry.
Bi-lingual (Hindi and English), excellent inter–disciplinary, writing and communication skills.
Evaluation Method and CriteriaInterview.
Salary Range INR 30,000/-
Documents to be submitted
Detailed CV with contact details of three references;
Note:1. Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone, relocation charges etc. would not be reimbursed;2. Travel, lodging and boarding as per UNDP rules subject to prior approval
For any clarifications, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: UNDP - United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Ministry of Environment
- Grade: National Consultant - Locally recruited Contractors Agreement - Consultancy
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2018-08-17